SOC Analyst - Financial Services
Role: SOC Analyst
Role Overview: As a SOC Analyst, you will be a key player in the Security Operations Centre (SOC), protecting the client and their customers from internal and external threats. Working within the Technology Operations & Cyber Security unit, you will play a vital role in the identification, triage, and rapid response to security alerts. This is a shift-based role that requires active collaboration with the team and timely escalation of events, ensuring the security and integrity of our systems.
- Monitor security tools for events, alerts, and incidents, performing initial triage and escalation within defined SL
- Proficient in IT or possesses a solid IT background.
- Proven hands-on experience with SIEM tools, whether commercial or open source.
- Background in working within a security operations environment.
- Knowledge and exposure to DDOS attacks, database monitoring, and packet analysis.
- Familiar with security practices in cloud technologies.
Please apply here or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and I will be in touch.