6 Month Contract
£700 - £750 p/d Inside
Work in a cross functional team of skilled engineers building software to manage infrastructure, leveraging Kubernetes as a basis for a PaaS offering, driving the automated CI/CD strategy across the organisation, and building tooling and operators to deliver key capabilities for engineering teams across the company.
What you'll do:
- Developing automation and software to manage infrastructure, orchestration, and tooling/libraries to grow the platform and enable teams
- Test driven, software defined approach to Platform as a Service
- Working on the strategic large scale, multi-tenanted Kubernetes platform central to key propositions running on a global scale.
- Involved in the full lifecycle of evolving ideas into running solutions
What you'll bring:
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and Agile methodologies
- Experience programming using Go or other JVM based language
- An understanding of and experience using Unix/Linux operating systems and tools to carry out investigations
- Strong experience with containerisation technologies, preferably docker and Kubernetes
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and concepts beyond current experience
- Familiar with software Engineering and SRE best practices, Testing strategies, and CI/CD
- A desire to work in a close knit team and find ways to collaborate that bring the most out of yourself and others