We have an exciting opportunity with a leading Renewables client for a Battery Storage Engineer!
This role will be an initial contract term of 12 months, and will be based in Juno Beach, FL.
- Employees in this role have the responsibility of planning, developing, coordinating and directing Engineering projects or Activities. This involves the exploration of subject area, engineering oversight and consulting across cross functional teams to deliver a best in class product.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs tasks that require original concepts and a high level of experience and expertise
- Provides expertise and leadership for the completion of assigned projects
- Leads teams or other small groups with special expertise in a particular field or discipline
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Preferred Work Experience:
- Record of managing a portfolio of renewable energy projects or large scale infrastructure projects, achieving desired business outcomes across multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience leading the design and specification of complex engineering systems,
- Strong understanding of E&C processes for renewable project development and construction of solar projects
- Outstanding verbal, written, and organizational skills with strong executive presence
- Proven capability to identify and implement cost savings initiatives to improve capital efficiency
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 5+ years of proven Engineering experience