Solution Architect - Networks - Melbourne
Solution Architect - Security - Australia
Rate: $1150 - $1200
The Network Solution Architect will participate in security architecture initiatives and solutions across the enterprise and provide Security Architecture expertise to other transformation initiatives across Technology.
· 5+ years' experience as a Solution Architect within Enterprise clients
· Experience working across Security initiatives
· Extensive experience transforming organisational strategy into solution architecture design
· Work on projects to deliver Technology Solution Design artefacts including Conceptual Designs, High Level Designs, Technical Assessments, Solution Options Papers
· Demonstrated experience consulting and providing advice to various business stakeholders and technology teams, with a proven ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
· Excellent at assessing and communicating technical options, implications and recommendations via simple, concise and compelling reports, briefs and roadmaps.
· An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as emerging technologies.
· Assess new technologies, vendors and services against security standards.
· Work closely with (and guide) the Engineering, Security, Data, and Operations teams on designing and implementing cloud-based engineering solutions
· CISCO ACI
· F5 Load balances
· Palo Alto firewall
If this looks like a match, please submit a CV and we will organise a time to discuss the role in more detail.