About our Client:
I am currently working with an international organization who are undertaking a large digital transformation. A key stream of work is the overhaul of their data environment building a new data lake to support a number of key business driven projects.
The ideal candidate will be expected to take ownership of the design and implementation of Microsoft Azure services. Candidate can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
- At least 5 years of experience in Solution Architect in large complex environment specializing in Azure cloud.
- Should have experience working with Azure tool, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks for Advanced Analytics Services, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly SQL DW), automation tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Candidate will need to work closely with stakeholders, understanding requirement, designing solutions, documenting, analysing, developing components, testing, and deploying.
- Candidate should have good experience in the design of data driven solutions along with a good understanding of Analytical and Visualization techniques.
- Must have experience working with business and technical stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the business requirements.
With both permanent and contract positions available we encourage candidates with skills in the above area to contact the team at Hydrogen for confidential discussions. We are seeking intellectually capable, personable and change driven individuals who want to be part of a market leading consulting organisation. First class communication skills in both the written and verbal form will be required.
What's on offer?
The opportunity to work with world class thought leaders in the digital transformation, Big data, Data science, RPA and AI space. International and local career progression.
Competitive salaries depending on experience