Solution Architect - Contract - £450-550 Outside IR35 - Remote
Our brilliant client is looking to bring on a contract Solution Architect to join them in their Data, Technology and Analytics team. This will be an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend working on a remotely. We are looking for confident communicators with a strong background in architecture.
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security.
- Hands-on experience working with open-source analytical technologies like R/Python, Tensorflow and/or BI tools like Tableau/Power BI; Cloud analytics platform experience.
- Background in programming skills in modern program languages across stack (e.g., Java, Node, Ruby, React, Angular, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of engineering best-practices, DevOps.
- Excellent in building scalable API microservices.
- 5 or more years demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high-quality analytical solutions.
- 3 or more years in an Analytic Architecture role designing technology architectures, detailed workflows, best practices and governance guidelines.
If you think that you could be a strong match then apply today! For a faster response please email me with your interest and your CV at email@example.com