Our client is an Australian tech brand who are undertaking a major CRM transformation across APAC to enhance their customer relationship management capabilities.
The Architecture team is made up of 2 domains, Online and Corporate. Online is responsible for the architecture strategy that enables the client to build and operate the product and deliver on their product ambitions effectively. Corporate is responsible for the architectural strategy that enables them to operate its business efficiently and effectively, and to support business ambition to unify and grow into a scalable global operation in the future. The Corporate domain has 2 portfolios - Corporate Applications and Corporate Platforms. Corporate Applications is responsible for the architecture for Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance & HR business domains. Corporate Platforms is responsible for the architecture for Technology Enablement domain.
The role will be a part of the Corporate domain and will be reporting into the Principal Architect. The role will work with stakeholders from ANZ (Australia and New Zealand) and Asia Sales & Service teams, the CRM Centre of Excellence within the Technology group and partner architects from other domains and subdomains. The role would contribute to the design and architecture pertaining to the CPQ and Billing domains.
- Define the technical architecture of CRM, CPQ & Billing applications, including CRM & Billing tools including Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Revenue Cloud, supporting integrations, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Recommend integrated Billing and CPQ solution architectures and best practices that enhance CPQ and Billing capabilities and drive organizational success.
- Analyse overall current state in CRM, CPQ and Billing domains, identify gaps and uplift requirements.
- Lead technical requirements gathering and solution design of CRM, CPQ & Billing technologies across various projects and initiatives.
- Conduct assessments of the CRM, CPQ and Billing platforms, ensuring optimal performance, security, and data integrity.
- Collaborate with technology, sales, service and finance teams to integrate CRM, CPQ and Billing applications seamlessly and ensure data flows and integrations are properly implemented.
- Architect and design integrated technology solutions that align business and technology requirements, ensuring usability, accessibility, and performance.
- More than 5 years of hands-on solution architecture experience Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience on Salesforce integrated CPQ and Billing Applications like Zoura, goTansverse, Aptus etc, preferably Salesforce Revenue cloud
- Real-time application integration experience in event driven architecture
- Experience with Product Catalog management and multi-channel selling ecosystems.
- Experience as solution architect in 2-3 CPQ and Billing implementations around Salesforce ecosystem
- Working understanding of:
- Martech applications like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Customer Data Platforms
- ERP application like Workday, Sage etc
- Experience in leading large-scale technology implementations including understanding of scoping, estimation, and financials.
- Experience in legacy migration and re-platform of technology solutions
- Customer centric in approach with a strong capacity to understand market and strategic drivers to set clear goals and define problem statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide technical leadership to cross-portfolio teams and work with staff at various levels across the organisations to deliver concise, high quality written material.
- Working knowledge of concepts and best practices within database architecture, navigating both structured and unstructured data, data processing (ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) and services) and customer identity management
- Experience in managing concurrent assignments across multiple geographies; aligning culture and approach.
- Sound knowledge of a variety of agile and DevOps practices, tools, software, and processes.
- Detail oriented, organised, self-motivated.
- Successful record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.