Solution Architect - Data Permanent Edinburgh £65-80,000 +benefits
Our Edinburgh based client is looking for a Solutions Architect to join them on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting team working on the latest technologies and grow your career with a fantastic organisation.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in multiple and emerging technologies. AWS/Azure, CI/CD, Spark, APIs, ETL/ELT, Lambda, Python and Jenkins
- Having a keen eye for detail, development of the platform understands the principles of IAAS and infrastructure as code and supports adoption of CI/CD methodologies, designers need awareness of these practices, data principles and DevOps practices.
- Strong understanding of platform security, data protection and information security principles.
- Experience of Data and Analytics platforms using Cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding and awareness of the tooling delivered that will drive the data engineering, BI, analysis, reporting and data science activities for the organisation.
Preferred skills/Experience/Exposure to:
- Real Time Data Flows - Kafka
- Cloud Formation
- Data Science tooling(R-Studio, Shiny, other).
- Machine Learning
- Agile methodologies
If you think that you could be a good match then apply today. For a faster response please message me with you interest and CV attached at email@example.com