Solution Designer / Enterprise Data & Analytics Lead Consultant- Federal Government
(MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN)
Rate: $900-1200 per day including super/excluding GST
Duration: 6 - 12 months with possible extensions
This position will perform a key role in designing and delivering world class solutions (green field) across Enterprise Data and Analytics for our client. In delivering these solutions this role will lead the journey and navigate their business through the digital transformation and change required to transition to a new way of working and uplift in capability. The lead consultant is responsible for specialist advice for the delivery of large-scale data & analytics solutions encompassing Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Lake and Analytics Platforms. It's critical that these various components seen as one, not multiple disparate technologies or platforms. Whilst the delivery of the platforms themselves will be a responsibility between the client & vendor this position will champion the overall design and integration; ensuring that the technical components that are delivered, align with architecture and strategy to deliver the overall program of work.
· You will have designed large-scale analytics environments, in particular different data platforms, such as data lake, data warehouse and analytics.
· You will understand how to deliver value to our clients by targeting specific deliverables to increase their value/capability whilst also maintaining balance through the transition to new environments.
· You will have come from a background where you have taken an organisation through a transformation journey with Data & Analytics
· Mentoring our clients through this transformational journey is extremely important to us, we want to build their skills and ensure they are successful and this aligns with your core behaviours
· You are a leader and able to work well with a geographically dispersed team
· You embrace automation and can identify key activities that simplify solutions
· You understand and have some experience in software development and how this can be applied to Data & Analytics environment and you extend this to encompass DevOps as well
· You have significant experience with Data Warehouse frameworks
· Preferably you will have approximately 8 years' experience in Data & Analytics / Solution Designer as a lead
· Lead the technical solution delivery and advice to our clients
· Facilitate discussions with the project team and client
· Liaise with the Enterprise Data Warehouse Architects and Data Architects on design patterns and solutions, delivering favourable outcomes to our clients
· Ensure that all solutions meet security and information handling requirements for Federal Government
· Manage key relationships with our clients, often presenting deliverables to Senior Executives but also ensuring that the clients team is onboard and across these
· Mentor both our team and our client on the transformation and building technical skills / capabilities
· Work collaboratively with our leadership team to ensure successful delivery to our clients
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE AN AUSTRALIA CITIZEN**