SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - CIO ENGINEERING - FINANCIAL SERVICES - LONDON (HYBRID)
Role: Solutions Architect
Salary: up to £90k (DOE)
Location: London (Hybrid)*
*UK based applicants only
Our financial services client are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their growing team in London. This role will join a new initiative working closely with developers and designers, project managers, business analysts, testers, change team, and ICT Leadership to design, specify, and develop solutions that align with the overall organisational strategy. The Solutions Architect plays a crucial role in the initial technical development and ongoing support and maintenance of this organisation's substantial suite of systems properties and assets. Moving forward the Solutions Architect will work closely with the Head of Enterprise Architecture and other technical leaders to play a key role during this period of exciting transformational change.
· 5+ years' experience as a Solutions Architect
· Computer science degree or equivalent level qualification
· Awareness of information security requirements, ideally working within an ISO 27001 accredited organisation
· Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
· Experience of SDLC and project management methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile, Waterfall)
· Experience working with Data Streaming Technologies such as Apache Kafka.
· Cloud Accreditation (AWS, GCP or Azure Solution Architect)
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!