Responsibilities will include
* Scope incoming custom E2E Solutions requests (customer-facing activity)
* Devising the architecture for an E2E Solution
* Create a plan for building the solution most efficiently and identify potential risks
* Provide guidance and instructions on how to translate ideas into solutions/new services
* Document custom requirements and translate them into clear internal development instructions.
* Coordinate and communicate with other members of the team to ensure that the moving pieces fit together according to the overall product vision
* Oversee the successful construction and delivery of the software
* Provide support to commercial teams across qualification, scoping, quoting and post-deployment support phases
* Contribute to internal product improvement efforts by articulating lessons learned from custom engagements
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not an exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
Preferred background, skills and experience
* Broad experience as a Software solutions architect in Healthcare/Biotech industry
* Hands-on experience customizing and integrating LIMS systems
* Past experience with integration projects involving EHR vendors (HL7 / FHIR standards)/methodologies
* Working knowledge of common scripting languages (bash, R, python…)
* Good understanding of HIPAA compliance rules and required approaches to compliant software development processes.
* Master degree in either Computer science, Informatics or Bioinformatics with considerable experience.
* Strong analytical thinking skills
* High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
* Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
* Previous experience leading product enablement and customer education for a Software-as-a-Service company would be an advantage
* Knowledge and familiarity with cutting-edge validation and release tools and techniques
* Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
* Must have excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Team player
* Hands on mentality