Role: Solutions Architect
Rate: £678 per day - Umbrella
Location: London (onsite once per week)
Duration: initially until 30th May 2023 - scope for extension
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative Solution Architect to join my investment banking client, to work within the Architecture team looking at Financial Resource Management (the effective management of Capital, Liquidity, and Funding).
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of new and enhanced capabilities relating to Data Science (Analytics functions, Mathematical Model Development & Maintenance, Data Exploration), Data Management, and Data Model Risk Management & Governance.
· Accountable for the overall design & integrity of set of platforms/applications to support FRM across the bank
· Ensure solution designs reflect the needs of the enterprise and work closely with senior architects to ensure alignment with architectural strategy, standards, and policies
· Submit proposals to relevant design authorities to ensure deviations and key design decisions are approved
· Work with Product Managers, Platform Architects and Technical Leads to turn overall business requirements into more detailed stories.
· Oversee the delivery of architecture artefacts pertaining to FRM solutions
· Solution architecture experience in defining solutions requiring integration of multiple applications or platforms
· Practical experience of Model Development/Model Execution and Data Science platforms
· Practical experience of Architecting and deploying cloud-hosted solutions - Google Cloud Platform would be desirable
· Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems at scale.
· Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines
You must be available to interview on 7th - 9th November 2022 and happy to go onsite once per week.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 1st November 2022 at 5 pm.