Perform Tactical Sourcing and Support for Regional Hub. Partner Closely with local BU' s and functions and center led supply management organization to implement Key pan-Medtronic strategies in the Regional Hub
Share Business Groups / site specific requirements and concerns with the center-led supply management organization
Perform Contract & Supplier Management for Regional Hub
Educate and train business group/site personnel on key indirect supply management initiatives and policies e.g., Professional Services policy, Procure-to-Pay technology rollout
Global Indirect Supply Management (ISM) is a professional organization supporting businesses to generate sustainable profit by developing, coordinating and executing state of art Sourcing & Procurement processes on a Global/Regional/Local scale.
With central steering and regional service, we will realize the associated benefits:
Close cooperation with the Functional / BU's / Country Stakeholders/Customers (customer focus)
Sustainable Cost Savings that hit the EBIT line , Cost Avoidances and improved Cash Flow
Third Party supplier solution that support business strategy
a) Key areas of accountability/responsibility
1. Perform Tactical Sourcing and Support for Regional Hub
2. Define the relevant sourcing approach and to service and support his/her internal customers.
3. Deliver cost savings
4. Co-develop and Implement the Sourcing Strategies and Plans within his/her Regional Hub
5. Input to Category Management and Hub Management EMEA
6. Drive supplier consolidation and define preferred suppliers together with the internal stakeholders.
7. Select and approve new suppliers for the Hub if these are required, make sure internal requirements and policies are adhered to and ensure contracts are in place if required.
8. Conclude and implement contracts for your Hub in Ariba Contract Management
9. Run RFPs and RFIs in Ariba Sourcing
* You have a master's or bachelor's degree
* Commitment to accuracy and solid reporting/analytical skills
* Project Management experience
* Knowledge of the Indirect Categories in terms of products, services and contracts.
* Knowledge of Indirect Sourcing in terms of business dynamics, markets, innovation requirements and growth opportunities is a plus
* You dispose of good negotiating/communication/presentation skills, good interpersonal and influencing skills
* Knowledge and experience in ARIBA SAP a plus
* Comfortable in working with MS office and especially MS Excel and big data files
* Fluent in English and Italian
* Track record in achieving cost savings and (successful) Contract Implementation/Management
* Knowledge of the PtP-process
* Working experience in Sourcing / Purchasing / Procurement, preferably within an international (indirect spend) matrix environment, comfortable with working in cross-functional teams
* Project Management experience (end-to-end implementations)
* Commitment to accuracy and solid reporting
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal skills
* Change management skills
* Recognized qualification in tactical and operational Sourcing / Purchasing /Procurement.
* Change management capabilities