A leading Biotechnology company is seeking a Sr Accounting Analyst II based in San Diego, CA. This will initially be a 6 month contract with an amazing potential to be extended or made permanent.
Please note this role will be on-site.
- Maintain fixed assets, intangibles sub ledger GL maintenance including journal entries into SAP Facilitate and complete month end close procedures.
- Prepare financial statement disclosures, supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Assist in analyzing financial statements on monthly basis and report on variances Assist in various review and analysis Assist in budget planning and forecasting Quarterly impairment analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel.
- Prior experience in SAP is preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- SAP (or other major ERP) experience a plus .
Please apply to be considered for this role or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate in emailing me on email@example.com