A leading Medical Device company in Orange County are hiring for a Sr. CAD Technician to join their team, to assist in providing CAD drafting duties in support of Engineering activities. This is an initial 1-Year contract role located onsite in Santa Ana, offering a hybrid working environment and paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled CAD Technician with at least 2 years of experience working within a regulated environment/industry.
- Proficient in CAD (Creo, Solidworks, AutoCAD, CAD PDM) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to utilize 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Proven ability to read and understand procedures, drawings, schematics and carry out instructions.
- Experience reading, interpreting and creating drawings.
- Good understanding of ASME Y14.5M-1994 drawing standards.
- An Associates Degree or equivalent in a related field.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.