A leading Medical Device company in Santa Ana, CA are hiring for a Sr. Engineer to join their team, helping to identify and ensure implementation of opportunities to optimize/improve manufacturing processes. This is an initial 12-Month contract role located onsite in Santa, Ana paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with at least 4 years of experience in a regulated industry, Medical Device preferred.
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment.
- Good working knowledge of FDA regulations.
- Experience utilizing Six Sigma and LEAN methods.
- Analyze and resolve complex manufacturing and compliance issues (e.g. CAPA).
- Ability to write and execute protocols to qualify and validate manufacturing processes.
- Develop training and documentation materials.
- Bachelor's OR Masters Degree in Engineering or Scientific Field required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.