SENIOR MANAGER, CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT
*This role is for a Bay Area Sponsor client- need to sit on the West Coast or willing to work West Coast hours, and can consider remote*
- Bachelor's degree in life science, computer science or equivalent relevant degree.
- Familiar with major EDC systems.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical trials, data collection, clinical data structures, and relational databases.
- Strong collaboration and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of GCP, CDASH/CDISC.
- Responsibilities may require out of "normal" work hours to meet business demands.
- 10+ years of experience in Data Management for Pharmaceutical/ biotech/ CRO.
- Experience managing CROs is preferred.