A leading Biotechnology company in Foster City, CA are hiring for a Sr. Operations Manager to join their team, managing operational functions and study level vendor relationships in conjunction with clinical operations. This is an initial 18-month contract role offering a fully remote working environment, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with CRO full service outsourcing and contract management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Clinical Development.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of clinical research process and the regulatory environment.
- Expertise in end-to-end sourcing and contracting process, including RFx, contract negotiation and management.
- PMP/CPSM certificate preferred.
- BA or MS in a relevant discipline required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.