A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Sr. Product Complaint Analyst to join their team, acting as the primary point of contact for diagnostic complaint assessments and post market surveillance. This is an initial 3-month contract role located in San Diego, CA offering a hybrid working environment whilst paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with at least 5 years experience in Quality/Regulatory Affairs in an IVD or Medical Device industry.
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulations.
- Good understanding of Vigilance Reporting.
- Ability to contribute to maintenance of product risk management.
- Proven ability to work with complaint records and facilitate evaluation of complaints.
- Act as a subject matter expert of audits/inspections.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.