We are seeking to hire a Senior Research Associate and/or Associate Scientist, Protein Production to join our growing team!!!
The ideal candidate is an experienced research associate with a track record of success in mammalian protein expression, protein purification, and process troubleshooting. This position will report into the Senior Manager, Protein Production.
What You'll Do Here:
· Perform cloning, protein expression, and purification at variable scales on liquid handling platforms.
· Maintain mammalian cells in culture using proper sterile technique.
· Collaborate on project teams to deliver proteins needed for development and manufacturing activities.
· Troubleshoot production issues as needed.
· Summarize and present results of protein production work to broader teams.
· Maintain electronic lab notebook entries, inventories, and records of work completed.
· Author and update SOPs and other laboratory procedures.
· Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written reports, with internal stakeholders.
We Would Love to Hear From You If:
· A Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience, or a Master's degree with 3+ years of experience in cell or molecular biology, biochemistry, or molecular genetics.
· Extensive hands-on experience with protein expression and purification.
· Experience with mammalian cell culture and sterile technique.
· Experience with standard molecular biology and protein characterization techniques including Western blot, PCR, cloning, and SDS-PAGE.
· Experience working on liquid handling platforms (Hamilton, Tecan, Agilent).
· The ability to focus and deliver on time-sensitive objectives.