We are looking for a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate to join a pre-clinical CRO located in South San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in mammalian protein expression, protein purification, and process troubleshooting. This is a fully onsite opportunity, and is offered on a full-time and permanent basis.
- Perform cloning, protein expression, and purification at variable scales on liquid handling platforms
- Maintain mammalian cells in culture using proper sterile technique
- Collaborate on project teams to deliver proteins needed for development and manufacturing activities
- A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience, or a Master's degree with 2+ years of experience in cell or molecular biology, biochemistry, or molecular genetics
- Extensive hands-on experience with protein expression and purification
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and sterile technique
- Experience with standard molecular biology and protein characterization techniques including Western blot, PCR, cloning, and SDS-PAGE
Please apply with an up to date copy of your resume to be considered.