We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate to support drug discovery efforts within a leading Pharmaceuticals client of ours. This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA, and is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis. The ideal individual will have hands on experience executing and analyzing data from high-throughput assays.
- Execute a variety of target and phenotypic cell-based assays to support early lead discovery programs using automation tools.
- Execute assays that are primary screens designed to identify leads and to support MedChem to identify clinical candidates.
- Provide analysis of HTS and/or SAR-MedChem assay data to identify and characterize potential drug candidates
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science, or equivalent scientific/technical experience above high-school level is required
- Experience with executing and analyzing data from high-throughput assays
- Proficient in strong data analysis skills, computer skills and the ability to draw conclusions and communicate results from large data sets
Get in touch or apply below to be considered.