We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate to support drug discovery efforts within a leading Pharmaceuticals located in San Diego, CA. The ideal individual will have hands on experience executing and analyzing data from high-throughput assays. This opportunity is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a competitive hourly rate, health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
- Execute a variety of target and phenotypic cell-based assays to support early lead discovery programs using automation tools.
- Execute assays that are primary screens designed to identify leads and to support MedChem to identify clinical candidates.
- Provide analysis of HTS and/or SAR-MedChem assay data to identify and characterize potential drug candidates
- PhD with 0-3 years postdoctoral experience or MS/BS with 3+/6+ years industry experience.
- Experience with executing and analyzing data from high-throughput assays
- Proficient in strong data analysis skills, computer skills and the ability to draw conclusions and communicate results from large data sets
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.