*Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" for more information about this role*
A leading Medical Device company is actively looking for a motivated candidate to fill their Sr Specialist Quality Compliance opportunity. The role is an initial 9-month contract based in Irvine, CA. The salary ranges between $42-47/ hour depending on experience.
The main function of a Quality Compliance specialist is to assess complaint information provided; evaluate each event for determination if it qualifies as a complaint; escalate as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device industry processing complaints and medical device reporting.
- Experience using medical terminology.
- Experience with FDA Class III devices (implantable, life sustaining devices).
- Manage customer relationships and expectations during the course of complaint investigation and resolution process.
- Research, seek information, input, and challenge as appropriate from Product Safety, Engineering and other departments/business units for complaint investigations.
- Identify problems and lead projects to improve processes, procedures, and/or practices; recommend solutions, including devising new approaches to problems encountered.