We have an exciting 12 month contracted opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas with a Leading Construction Firm.
Description: Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Performs work which involves conventional engineering practices, but may involve a variety of complex features. Requires general knowledge of precedents in specialty areas and familiarity with basic principles and practices in related specialties. This position requires an experienced and competent individual capable of successfully solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Completion of FE exam