As a Staff Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. You will perform tasks which will involve conventional engineering practices, which may involve a variety of complex features. This position requires general knowledge of precedents in specialty areas and familiarity with basic principles and practices in related specialties. This may coordinate departmental and divisional project studies and report preparation assignments. You must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
· Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited Program
· Must have completed FE Exam
· A minimum 3 Years' experience in relevant field
· Experience using the Software Programme REVIT
· Capable of Designing HVAC Systems
· Experience in Designing Commercial and Industrial plumbing systems