Our client is currently recruiting for a 6 - 10 PQE Islamic finance lawyer to join their 30 lawyer legal team in Dubai. This is an exceptional opportunity for a senior legal counsel to relocate to Dubai and develop a long term career in a fast paced emerging market. You will be working with market leaders in their field.
Experience & Qualifications:
- UK Qualified Lawyer.
- Experience of markets products and Islamic Finance
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in which a Global Markets business operates and recent developments in that area (including cross border restrictions, Margin Rules, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFiD 2).
- Experience within a financial institution an advantage, but not essentia
- Knowledge of the bank's corporate structures, its business and personnel and a clear understanding of our client's corporate culture.
- Developing Leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Lateral thinking/problem solving.