Our client is a leading UAE based business with a dedicated investments and venture capital arm. You will be advising on corporate, commercial and compliance matters working closely with their senior legal counsel.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and reviewing various commercial agreements including investment agreements, services agreements, vendor agreements, other business as usual agreements etc.
- Managing the registration and/or the renewal of all company licenses, memorandum of association in order to ensure the on-going validity of all company licenses and memberships.
- Preparing and maintaining administrative legal documents and files necessary for the entire company (e.g. agreements, registration & licenses).
- Acting as a point of contact with all relevant government authorities in order to facilitate the registration and licensing processes of the company
- Conducting research on legal issues, local laws and regulations
The right candidate for this position will have at least 3 years post qualified experience as a legal counsel or lawyer in private practice in corporate investments.