We are currently working with a leading BigLaw Firm in New York City who are looking to expand their top tier Fiance practice. This firm offers Cravath scale salary.
- Strong structured finance and general banking experience ideally including:
- Secured transactions representing both borrowers and lenders
- Syndicated financing transactions
- Transactions for venture backed companies
- Acquisition financing transactions
- Convertible or high yield bond offerings
- Closing transactions
- Experience from an international Law Firm/US based firm
- Excellent academic background
- Qualified Attorney
- Has a JD or equivalent (class year 2019 - 2014)
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Aaron Burton on +1 (310) 692 7304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hydrogen we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities internationally, we are able to assist you.
We have dedicated consultants who specialise in In-House and Private Practice opportunities in the UK and Internationally on a full and part time basis. We form part of the Hydrogen group which has over 300 consultants globally and work across a variety of sectors.