Reporting into the Head of Legal for the Trading and Advisory team, the Structured Finance Lawyer will be responsible for advising the bank on a range of structured finance transactions, with a particularly focus on asset-backed securitisation transactions.
- Supporting the Credit and Investments, Central Treasury and Asset Finance desk
- Advising on a wide range of capital markets documentation, including securitisations, repackagings, debt issuance programmes and derivatives
- Advising the bank on the development of regulatory requirements affecting the above desks
- Participating in the preparation and execution of transaction documentation for the above teams, including liaising with external counsel, negotiating and agreeing transaction documents, and identifying and managing legal risks
- Liaising with various business units such as Operations, Corporate Governance, Onboarding, Compliance, Credit and Tax
- Qualified solicitor with a wide range of structured finance experience, ideally with securitisation, derivatives and DCM instruments
- Regulatory knowledge
- Strong relationship management and communication
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to receive further details, please apply or send your CV directly to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org.