GMP Experience Strongly preferred
1. Comply with safety and environmental rules and regulations applicable to the operations.
2. Submit environmental, safety, and property damage near miss and incident reports and participate in investigations and corrective action identification.
3. Manages the day-to-day business relationship with key suppliers through supporting activities including sourcing of suppliers, requesting quotes, converting purchase requisitions to purchase orders, communicating lead times and backorders, issue resolution, sharing of end-user feedback, etc.
4. Performs non-routine activities relating to changes affecting inventory levels, e.g. shipments, purchases, movement of stock.
5. Follows up, expedites, and negotiates changes relative to delivery and supplier performance.
6. Evaluates supplier reliability and performance by developing, utilizing and presenting applicable metrics and KPI.
7. Serves as an escalation point to resolve problems within the Purchase to Pay process, e.g. troubleshoot incorrect orders, invoices, payments, purchase orders, return authorizations, etc.
8. Utilizes expertise in strategic sourcing of maintenance repair parts and services as well as general lab consumables.
9. Compiles and analyzes non-routine information or data to support Supply Chain activities - e.g. inventory levels, prices and tracking of shipments, inventory positioning, and total spend. Prepares reports as requested and required.
10. Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of industry-related suppliers and capabilities.
11. Maintains professional relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
12. Works on non-routine to routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
13. Supports budget development and adherence through sourcing strategies and identifying cost improvements.
14. Exercises judgment within well-defined and established procedures and practices to determine appropriate action - identifies problems and generates alternatives and recommendations within defined processes.
15. Inputs, maintains, and adjusts records or transactions to ensure system validity.