*If interested in this role please email "email@example.com" with your up to date CV*
A leading Biopharma company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Supply Chain Specialist IV opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of Foster City, CA and the salary ranges between $60-65/hour depending on experience.
We are looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to work together and support each other to help make a real difference in the lives of patients - people who thrive on performing well within a challenging and fast-paced environment, living our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability and Inclusion.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree OR
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a Master's degree.
- Degrees in the sciences preferred.
Job Responsibilities and Skills
- Responsible for managing supplies for dynamic clinical studies associated with multiple clinical development programs across the lifecycle of the programs (Phase 1, 2, 3 and Late Phase).
- Supports end-to-end clinical supply responsibilities including but not limited to protocol interpretation, demand planning, supply planning, distribution, inventory management, label generation and planning and execution of labelling operations at partner contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs).
- Supports clinical material supply and materials management operational tasks related to on-going and new clinical trials.