Our client is a well-established Government agency that are looking for an experienced Support Engineer on an initial 6 month contract basis with further extension based in Melbourne. This organisation is now in its operational phase after delivering on its digital platform. You will be integral to the team ensuring the delivery of significant platform upgrades and support, including tools and operating environment. This government client is now focused on building for the future focusing on its IT organisation structure and capability that will allow the implemented solutions to be maintained, supported and expanded on an on-going basis
About the role:
Looking for an experienced Support Engineer which will be responsible for:
- Assist the customer support team and resolve issues reported by customers/agencies.
- Provide expertise and troubleshooting for the client platform
- Be responsible for key applications/services such as AWS, Redhat, Mulesoft and Salesforce
- Accountable for co-ordinating incidents and requests to third party vendors (where appropriate), working on root cause analysis of problems, planning and reviewing the corresponding change requests;
- Configuration of monitoring tools for new transactions to set up adequate levels of alerting and detection of incidents
- Perform system administration and implement automation scripts for improvements
- Identify and log problems/defects in the platform which are considered critical to the successful daily operations and work with development team in validating the fixes.
- At least 2 years experience with Mulesoft, Anypoint and Openshift
- Exposure and experience to AWS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, CRM -Salesforce, PostGreSQL
- Experience with identify management and access control (ForgeRock advantageous)
- Ability to run detailed reporting and analysis across multiple toolsets including databases and logs.
- Use of monitoring toolsets including configuration and advanced features such as Real User Monitoring.
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures, and knowledge of SharePoint, Confluence and Jira
What's on offer?
- All new feature development
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Flexible working culture: working remotely until further notice
- Agile team / Spotify structure
- Friendly, fun & motivated working environment