System Administrator - Identity & Security - Canberra / Sydney
System Administrator - ITIL - NV1 - Australia
NV1 Clearance** Essential
Hydrogen Group have partnered with a global leader in Identity & Security Technologies. We are on the lookout for a System Administrator for the APAC Region who will provide Level 2/3 technical application support and guidance.
· Experience within a Level 1/2 Service Desk environment
· ITIL Certified
· Experience using ITSM tool Service No
· Experience working within the APS and ITIL environment
· Broad knowledge of different technologies (Linux, Citrix, Windows)
· Demonstrated commitment to customer service
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.