My client is a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe with their top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience.
We are looking for a System Analyst to enforce my clients payments expertise. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of working with next-generation digital banking API to helping customers manage funds and take advantage of modern payment methods.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Functional solution architecture and system design
- Design complex financial systems ecosystem (PCI DSS)
- APIs analysis and documentation (we are the fans of the Stripe-like documentation)
- Basic application testing (for review and understanding, similarly to product owner review)
- Adapt quickly to obstacles and changing demands
- Evaluate card processing and core banking system on the market to make recommendations for improvements for our product.
- Close communication with subject matter experts and developers
- Assistance in issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN 2.0 diagrams, functional architecture diagrams, sequence diagrams
- Understanding of software architecture principals
- Experience in the description of APIs and interaction between system components
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions with system architects and developers
- Financial domain competence is a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or financial domain
- Minimum of two years experience in system engineering
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and ability to analyse data to solve problems
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills that strike a balance among validation/verification, requirements analysis, customer interaction, and project oversight
- Flexible and easily adaptable
- Experience in programming is an advantage but is not required.
Interested! Please send you resume in English asap.