I'm currently looking for a System and Data Delivery Lead this person needs to have a strong operational background and experience of working within a global supply chain. The role is remote but the successful candidate may have to go onsite once in a while. The site is in Macclesfield, The role sits outside IR35 and is paying £600 per day. The initial contract runs till December 2021
This role forms part of the overall Global Planning Transformation Program which is a multi-million multi-year program to deliver a step change in how planning is managed and delivered across the company's network.
· Perform early system and data analysis of current planning ways of working and carry out fit-gap event to help project stakeholders understand the changes required
· Develop communication material to aid user understanding and to signpost overall change journey
· Develop typical system and data design deliverables; specifications, user requirements which would then be developed by detail design team
· Design, develop and gain agreement to project plans for a specific location or function Manage the implementation of changes to data and systems for specific locations or regions to deliver the project benefits.
· Identify, manage and resolve project team issues to optimise overall business benefit by coaching and influencing team members, other delivery leads and business stakeholders.
· Coach and develop the project team members throughout the project.
Essential Skills Required to be a successful candidate.
· Operational role working within global supply chain - detail knowledge of business process and data requirements.
· Significant experience in supply chain systems ideally SAP ECC and SAP APO - either as super user or through a project design / delivery role.
· Experienced in change management and project management - ideally having had experience through similar projects