Systems Analyst (Payments) - Remote - London
Competitive salary + Extensive Benefits
Want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression?
Do you have experience with trading platforms? Knowledge of UML, BPMN 2.0 diagrams, functional architecture diagrams and sequence diagrams?
We are looking for a System Analyst (Payments) to work with our award winning fintech client. The right candidate will be working with the next-generation digital banking API to help customers manage funds and take advantage of modern payment methods.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Functional solution architecture and system design
- Design complex financial systems ecosystem (PCI DSS)
- APIs analysis and documentation (we are the fans of the Stripe-like documentation)
- Basic application testing (for review and understanding, similarly to product owner review)
- Adapt quickly to obstacles and changing demands
- Evaluate card processing and core banking system on the market to make recommendations for improvements for our product.
- Close communication with subject matter experts and developers
- Assistance in issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Understanding of software architecture principals
- Experience with payments
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN 2.0 diagrams, functional architecture diagrams, sequence diagrams
- Experience in the description of APIs and interaction between system components
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions with system architects and developers
- Minimum of two years' experience in system engineering
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and ability to analyse data to solve problems
- Organization and multi-tasking skills that strike a balance among validation/verification, requirements analysis, customer interaction, and project oversight
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us by applying today!