Hydrogen Group are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner for one of their large Pharmaceutical clients. The role is a contract role that will run till February 2022 and is based in Cambridge. Initially the successful candidate will be working from home but as restrictions ease there would be requirement to be onsite 4 days per week.
The role has been deemed inside of IR35 and is paying up to £250 per day.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for delivering Talent Acquisition solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Lead to proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast-paced challenging market.
This will involve proactive activity, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services
· Experience with R&D skill set recruitment in the Pharma/Biotech industries
· Experience utilizing a range of attraction channels
· Persuading & influencing skills
· Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
· Customer focused, results orientated approach