Role: Talent Acquisition Partner (Oncology Research & Development)
Rate: £250-300 per day inside IR35
Duration: 12 months
My pharmaceutical client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to work within their Oncology Research & Development team to ensure they are hiring the best talent to channel our scientific capabilities and make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced in assessing candidates to meet and exceed business goals, providing recommendations to hiring managers in a credible and balanced manner.
- Highly proficient IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Recruitment certifications
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology demonstrable experience