Talent Acquisition Partner - BioPharma
Location: Cambridge (2 days per week onsite required)
Rate: £350/day outside IR35
Duration: 6 months
My large Pharmaceutical client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to develop, implement and deliver Talent Acquisition strategies in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team to identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals. You will proactively anticipating talent needs, developing and executing sourcing plans, conducting direct sourcing activity, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, and managing the hiring administration process.
- 65-100 hires per year based on area supported
- Expected to manage up to Senior Director level candidates
· Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in a complex global environment
· Expert in multi-channel targeted recruitment marketing campaigns and identifying and securing passive candidates via various 'direct' channels - Social Media; LinkedIn, etc., networking, market mapping, career fairs, industry events, etc.
· Experience utilising a range of attraction channels to attract best-in-class candidates.
· Proven experience in Implementing change programmes
· Experience working within Finance or Clinical Development