Talent Acquisition Partner
INSIDE IR35, REMOTE, APPLICATIONS DEADLINE 2PM 13/7/21
As a Talent Acquisition Partner across the Enabling functions, you will be responsible for delivering solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Team Lead. You will proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast paced challenging market. This will involve proactive activity, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hands-on, fast moving environment where your subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best-in-class service. You will build strong trusting relationships with internal partners and candidates and ensure both have a good experience throughout the process.
Joining an existing team of six in the UK (ten across all Hubs), you will provide TAq support to our Finance team whilst also supporting other Enabling Functions such as Legal, BDO and Sustainability as required.
Collating feedback and providing hiring metrics and data analytics on performance and reporting to identify areas for continuous improvement will also be key in this role.
- Delivering full life cycle recruitment services, previous experience recruiting within Finance would be highly advantageous
- Utilizing a range of attraction channels
- Knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools i.e. Beamery
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Resilience coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
- Results orientated approach
- Strong technical skills to be a credible advisor
- Outstanding customer experience skills
- Ideally some enabling/professional service functions experience - e.g. Finance
- Ideally large, multinational, fast paced companies previously
- In-house experience would be a preference, but open to agency if they have worked with large companies
- Ability to work closely with HR Partners - HR business partnering, global mobility, reward team
- Good communication skills, team player, willingness to learn and want to embrace AZ and the opportunities available