Talent Acquisition Partner - IT Skills - Cambridge or Macclesfield
Role: Talent Acquisition Partner
Location: Cambridge or Macclesfield
Rate: £310/day outside IR35
Duration: 6 months
My large Pharmaceutical client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner within IT to deliver Talent Acquisition solutions, identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast-paced challenging market.
This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hands-on fast-moving environment where your IT subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach, and influence hiring managers to ensure the best service delivery to the business and candidates.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services in the IT services sector
· Experience using a range of attraction channels
· Demonstrate knowledge of IT roles and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools
· Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
Please submit your CV by Friday 14th January 2022 and if suitable I will contact you to discuss the role.