Talent Acquisition Partner
5 Month Contract Inisde IR35
Remote for the foreseeable but will need to be onsite at some point 3-4 days a week, can be Luton or Cambridge
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for delivering Talent Acquisition solutions in partnership with the Hiring Manager and Talent Acquisition Lead to proactively identify and fill vacancies with talented individuals with the right capability and skills in a fast-paced challenging market.
This will involve proactive activity, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
This role is full lifecycle recruitment in a very hand on fast moving environment where your subject matter expertise will allow you to advise, coach and influence hiring managers to ensure best in class service delivery to the business and candidates.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in delivering full life cycle recruitment services ideally in an inhouse environment
- Experience of recruiting within the Pharma industry, ideally within a commercial setting
- Experience utilizing a range of attraction channels
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools
- Persuading & influencing skills
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing agile environment
- Customer focused, results orientated approach
- Strong Tech skills to credibly talk to both candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise & deliver on multiple recruitment campaigns
- Internal recruitment experience would be beneficial
- Commercial recruitment experience essential, pharma would be desirable