A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team, providing administrative support to HR departments. This is an initial 6-month contract role located in San Diego, CA offering a hybrid working environment whilst paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to perform data entry into HRIS databases.
- Conduct interviews and new hire orientations.
- Prepare special reports using HRIS.
- Process multiple forms related to documenting HR activities.
- Workday, Rooster, HIrevue and/or First-Advantage experience preferred.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.