Hydrogen Group are currently looking for a Talent & Development Tech Engagement Lead to join a global organisation. The role is remotely based but the candidate must live within the UK. The role has been deemed outside IR35 and is paying up to £650 per day.
Key Accountabilities of the role.
- Effectively leveraging Agile principles, providing hands on project management including initiation, planning, and execution of projects, facilitating resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Managing customer expectations, present and interface with SET area leads and program team, and communicate trade-off and risks
- Covering the global Talent & Development technology portfolio (including SABA Cloud, Degreed, Curator, Mindtools, LinkedIn Learning and our new LCMS) you will work with business stakeholders to agree on SET area T&D system adoption and implementation plans
- Managing demand from the business areas, in terms of technology needs and also desired timing of migration to the enterprise technologies. They will work with the technology teams and T&D leaders to agree the overall implementation plan for business areas onto the respective technologies
- Consulting on global T&D technologies system adoption with business areas may result in decommissioning of existing 'local' business solutions. Responsible for the negotiation, planning, and coordination with our IT partners in the execution of local /SET area system solution decommissioning.
- Identifying and confirming content migration plans will need to be agreed and managed to, in line with the business readiness and decommission plans
- Leading end to end delivery of the respective system implementation plans: from initial engagement with the business, through collaborated planning and monitoring of business readiness, testing and deployment
Essential skills needed
- Strong detail orientation
- Proven customer orientated focus
- Effective time management skills - ability to work across multiple projects concurrently
- Proven project management experience / skills
- Presentation skills - able to prepare and present projects in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to project team and management.
- Ability to drive the customer through the challenges and delay without escalations.
- Ability to build good relationships with the customer, understand their business needs and priority.
- Experience managing projects in a global matrix organization, including virtual working with teams across multiple regions is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Works well under pressure and can provide concise communication from team to board level.