Tax Accountant- Pharmaceuticals
Central London - remote working available
Salary - up to £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + bonus & benefits.
Start - ASAP
A Pharmaceutical business are looking for a Tax Accountant in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Prepare annual & quarterly tax under US GAAP.
· Review tax for statutory accounts.
· Reconcile all tax accounts.
· Review financial statements and support the statutory accounts team.
· Support Tax Compliance providers.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA / ACCA / CTA Qualified.
· Manufacturing background would be great.
· Good understanding of US GAAP.
· Strong technical IFRS experience.
· Trained at a Top 10 Practice.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.
Edit External Job Description