I'm currently looking for an experienced Technical Analyst that sits within the security sphere on a contract basis. The role is based in Edinburgh but initially will be home based but once lockdown eases there will be an expectation to travel to their office in Edinburgh.
This role is paying up to £450 per day and sits within IR35.
The client is a large retail bank who are investing in large programmes of change within their security.
All candidates must have:
· Experience of API Vulnerability Scanning - essential
· Familiarity with the implementation lifecycle ( technical specifications, technical documentation, testing, implementation, etc.) in an enterprise IT environment
· Experience of working with a team of senior engineers & analysts, including liaising with SMEs as appropriate, in pursuit of the above
· Knowledge of infrastructure environment requirements, e.g. scoping firewall changes, storage changes, etc.
· An understanding of change control processes and procedures in the finance sector
· A sound working knowledge of making changes to infrastructure, including data networks, firewalls, load-balancing and related communication protocols
Ideally the successful candidate will also demonstrate
· Experience of working in cyber security within the UK/Global Banking sector
· Current experience of implementing infrastructure and application-level changes within a retail bank, including appropriate governance and standards would be extremely beneficial