Technical Analyst - Systems Implementation , London Flexible, Up to £45,000 + Benefits
A rapidly growing Consulting organisation are currently looking for a Technical Analyst - Systems Implementation to support a web based business process systems configuration/implementation
This role will require 1 day a week in London post COVID but can be completely remote apart from that.
· Working with internal stakeholders, capturing requirements, implement those business processes, configuring Scoro (workflow system)
· Definition and automation of business processes
· Using/configuring tools to implement business processes, implementing the data
· Integration of back-end systems
Before applying, Technical Systems Implementation Analyst's MUST Possess:
· Strong experience integrating systems and data! Including; entity relationship diagrams, ETL Processes, API's -design technical requirements to give to a developer, data warehousing, excel skills including scripting, scripting
· Successful track history (3+ Years) as a Business Analyst working on process mapping, design, and implementation across a variety of Projects and Subject Matters.
· Experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies and demonstrable experience working in an ambiguous environment.
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills (Excellent on Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Financial Services, Automation and Data Experience are all nice to have but not mandatory.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Technical Systems Implementation Analyst's unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.