Technical Applications Support / Devops Engineer, Fintech - Reading / Remote - Up to £60,000 Plus Benefits
My client, an exciting Fintech is seeking a Technical Applications Support Analyst / DevOps Engineer who is keen to grow. The person that is right for this
position will be a self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and continuous
self-improvement. Part of this role will be to work with the Technical
Architects to help shape the future of the platform but will also require
someone who can get involved in application support and ongoing project work.
Key duties / Responsibilities:
· Service Integrity: Hands on investigation and analysis of
incidents affecting the production environment. Coordination of partners
through resolution and driving root cause analysis.
· Service Management: Working with the Application /
Infrastructure Support Managers and other stakeholders to operate and improve
processes. Including Operational Support Management, Incident Management
and Problem Management
· Application / Technology Expertise: Develop and understanding of the application and infrastructure estate to:
® Diagnose and Resolve complex Application Support Incidents,
® Provide a point of escalation to resolve application support incidents.
® Develop and document application support documentation and guides.
® Provide training / knowledge transfer to other application / IT Support Staff.
· Business Change: Work with Solution Architect and wider IT team
to support the evaluation and implementation of new tools and technologies
through independent research, prototyping and participation in proof-of-concept
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique Technical Applications Support Analyst / Junior
DevOps Engineer opportunity applicants must possess:
· Wide experience across a number of platforms. (Salesforce, SQL,
PureCloud etc is preferred)
· Strong background in Technical Application support at 2nd/3rd
· Experience with the Microsoft Azure is preferred other cloud experience
· Experience with Automation / Deployments (CI/CD) E.G (Jenkins,
TeamCity, GitLab, Circle CI, Azure DevOps, Travis CI)
· Containerisation and orchestration via Docker and Kubernetes
· PowerShell or other scripting/programming languages.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Technical Application Support Analyst / Juniorl DevOps applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.