Blue Prism Technical Architect
Rate: £400-450/day (outside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
Location: London (Hybrid: 2 days from office)
I am working with an online luxury fashion retailer who are looking for an Technical Architect with Blue Prism experience to join their RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE). This role will be responsible for the server architecture, installation and configuring of the RPA software, including maintenance / setup of development, test and production environments for the RPA to run.
- Designing Blue Prism architecture solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism architecture principles and conventions
- Configuring new and review Blue Prism environments that they are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
- Assisting Head of RPA and Developers in fully understanding the implications of IT infrastructure and, if necessary, assisting in making informed decisions
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure access and security profiles meet the needs of the solution and all policies/restrictions in place
- Identifying new technical integration solutions and accurately analysing and estimating new architectures and quickly assessing feasibility
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements as required
- Creating and maintaining architectural documentation
- Supporting existing Blue Prism architecture and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Assisting in the resolution of infrastructure issues impacting the Blue Prism platform.
- Providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Communicating with Blue Prism on architecture related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- Ability to install, upgrade and maintain the Blue prism environment
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- A solid understanding of Blue Prism architecture
- Experience and knowledge of system engineering and IT architectures
- A strong IT background including virtualized environments, database provisioning and maintenance, secure networks
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation
- Knowledge and experience of software delivery methodologies (i.e. AGILE, Waterfall, V Model)
- A good understanding of new technologies
- Component architecture and implementation options as we continue to evolve
- Designing a Blue Prism architecture in a virtualized environment
- Component remote access and considerations regarding appropriate tools
- Infrastructure component monitoring
- Database provisioning and maintenance
- Windows and application authentication
- Managing user access via Active Directory integration
- Secure storage and management of access credentials
- Must be certified Blue Prism Technical Architect
Please apply if you are interested in having a confidential chat about the role.